Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Another day in paradise...

I know that this post is likely going to soujnd like bitching and complaining....and maybe it is. But it is also a byproduct of living in a household where I feel like I have little to no privacy and I feel as though my life is not my own. But of course, you aren't wanting to hear about all of this because it is an issue that is mine and mine alone.

Today was a rather busy day that saw me getting a fair number of tasks done that have  been sitting on the mental "to do" list. Among these tasks:

- Dropping the Beetle Cabriolet off at the mechanic
- Get new wiper blades
- Various other mundane tasks that really are not even worth mentioning

In any case, I am starting to feel my anxiety level increasing due to the approaching  deadline  for getting off to the cottage on Saturday. I really need to get a lot done before Saturday and I have no clue where to begin to get it done. In any case, I know that this entry is going to seem wandering and without much in the way of cohesion....and that is largely due to the crushing fatigue that I am functioning under. I feel like I am perpetua;ly running on fumes.

Anyway...because I am going to be looking this tomorrow and if I wrote this stuff down on paper, it would be lost within minutes.....so here is the list of things that I need to get done:

1. Pick up the Beetle from Jarek
2. Get the license plate sticker
3. Return wiper blade to Canadian Tire and get the correct ones
4.Begin to pack for the trip to the cottage
5. Replace the wiper blades on the Jetta and Beetle
6. Poss. Drop off the Beetle for an inspection and maintenance at Jarek's.
7. Pay traffic ticket and get license fixed at the MTO.
8. Audit that contents of my iPod and try to make some room on the iPOd for adding on some new music.

No comments: