Thursday, July 27, 2017

Falling Backwards

There are times that I find myself literally blinded by rage when it comes to my self centered cow of a sister. It really pisses me off how she forces her opinions and feelings on the rest of us because she doesn't like something. Here is an example:

- My Mom is a smoker and this is something that the princess (that is, Molly) does not approve of.
- Because Molly is such a bitch about smoking, Mum is afraid to ask her to stop so that Mum can pick up smokes. So instead, Mom had to ask me to go out again after they got back home, despite the fact that they passed no less than 3 convenience stores on the drive home. Not only does sending me out again require an extra trip using more gas, but it is a waste of my time. Of course, this means nothing to Molly because she is only interested in herself. Never mind if someone else is inconvenienced, as long as princess Molly's world isn't upset.

It really boggles the mind just how selfish some people can be - and Molly the cow is at the top of the list. I am just so tired of being treated like shit by her. One other thing that I know to be true...she has used my car all the time without ever asking...she just takes the keys and goes about her merry way. She has been making noises about getting a car of her own....and I know that I will never be allowed to touch her car when she gets one....however, I intend to level the playing field a bit when she gets a car and I will use it whether she approves or not. She doesn't know it yet, but I have no intention of letting her get away with this bullshit.

Nasty little bitch.....

No comments: